[vc_row margin_top=”-50″ margin_bottom=”-50″][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”100″][vc_column_text]
Terms & Conditions
- Payment and/or your signature constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Following receipt of your booking form and/or payment, G & R Cricket Coaching will send you an email to confirm your booking. An email address will be required to process the order.
- Neither G & R Randhawa Cricket Coaching nor any of its staff nor persons involved with the organisation of the ‘G & R Randhawa Cricket Coaching’ accepts liability for any losses or additional expenses incurred by any participant or their parents or guardians due to injury or sickness, strikes, war or any other cause beyond their control, whilst at the ‘G & R Randhawa Cricket Coaching’.
- Injury*: In the case of any participants missing sessions due to injury refunds will be offered at 50% of the costs of the session missed after the deduction of the standard admin fee, only after 2 sessions have been missed will a refund be activated. These initial 2 weeks will not be refunded as short term injuries can not be accounted for.
- In the case of a venue cancelling a session that cannot be replaced then all participants will be offered a proportional refund set at the discretion of the Directors.
- Cancellations to any winter academy sessions, masterclasses or other indoor sessions, caused by adverse weather conditions will not result in any refunds. A replacement session will be organised by G & R Randhawa Cricket Coaching at a suitable location. If this session can’t be attended G & R Randhawa Cricket Coaching will not be liable for any refund.
- G & R Randhawa Cricket Coaching reserves the right to modify a programme due to adverse weather conditions, low attendance or other unforeseen circumstances.
- If a parent or guardian would like to make a complaint toG & R Randhawa Cricket Coaching then they should contact the office by phone, email or written post. The parent or guardian will be contacted within 48 hours of the complaint being lodged, but the complaints procedure may take up to 2 weeks. A full and detailed copy of our complaints procedure is available to parents or guardians on request.
- Any published offers are not compatible with any other advertised discount available at the time of publication. Any offers or discounts cannot be claimed retrospectively. G & R Randhawa Cricket Coaching reserve the right to cancel any offers or discounts without further notice.
- Full payment must be received a minimum or 2 weeks prior to the start of any course, failure to do so can result in the loss of the place on the course as well as a loss of payment.
- Refunds/credits are subject to management approval. Refunds are calculated on a pro rata basis plus an administration charge**. Credits are calculated on a pro rata basis and the same amount is applied to your G & R Randhawa Cricket Coaching account to use against future courses/1:1 coaching sessions.
*Please note that refunds or transfers to be issued due to injury need to be supported by an official doctors certificate confirming that the participants physical health is no longer suitable to take part in the remaining sessions.
**Administration charge is calculated to cover any charges which G & R Randhawa Cricket Coaching incur in processing your refund. If the refund is processed by card or PayPal the administration charge is 15% of the original course cost before discounts are applied.
By making payment and/or signing the booking/consent form, you confirm that you are the parent or guardian of the child listed within the booking and have custody and control of him/her and you confirm that:
- You have read and accepted all of our terms and conditions
- You accept that we will only administer prescribed drugs, e.g. antibiotics or inhaler, to your child during the camp with your verbal and written consent provided at the start of the coaching session
- You consent that we may call upon emergency medical advice for your child if an incident requires it
- You accept that there is an inherent risk of injury in our cricket programme
- You irrevocably consent to: your child’s participation in their cricket programme, your child being photographed whilst at the ‘G & R Randhawa Cricket Coaching’, and that such photographs can be used in future promotional material produced by ‘G & R Randhawa Cricket Coaching’, and data relating to your child collected by ‘G & R Randhawa Cricket Coaching’ in connection with the ‘G & R Randhawa Cricket Coaching’ being used for the purposes of associated promotion with ‘G & R Randhawa Cricket Coaching’
- You accept that you must inform us on the application form that your child suffers from anaphylaxis. We will then follow the procedure we have in place for this
- You consent to trained first aid personnel caring for your child in the event of an accident.